Your Cart Is Empty!
What personal data do we collect?
In order to provide our full range of services, when you visit, register, or order products or services on www.eterna.ae or our other online portals, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including via an on-line registration form. You will be asked for personal data such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address when you register, request a catalogue, contact us directly (including by phone, email or by using our online form), make an enquiry or order products or services from us. You may also be asked for additional details during the ordering process, such as credit or debit card information to allow us to complete your order(s). Where you use our “Fit Advisor” service we may also process personal data about your personal measurements. We may also obtain information from third party sources.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may collect the following information
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How do we use your personal data?
Where appropriate, we use your personal data
- To process your order and / or maintain your account and / or for research purposes
- To provide goods and services to you or your organization
- to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data
- To inform you about changes and improvements to this website
- For billing purposes
- We may make our mailing file available to carefully selected third party companies whose products may be of interest to you. We will only do so if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
We may also use anonymised aggregated personal data for profiling purposes. We will not use information about identifiable individuals for that purpose. We will use that aggregate information for market research purposes.
If we indicate that your personal information may be used for general (including direct) marketing purposes, we will give you the opportunity to withhold your permission for that use and respect your wishes. If you decide that you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop sending information to you by using the opt-out function when you register on this site, or you can manage your preferences in My Account.
Similarly, at the point of becoming a registered user of this site, you can choose to opt-out of receiving telephone, email or written marketing communications by checking the relevant boxes where prompted.
To whom might we disclose your personal information?
Your personal data might be passed to a third party if they need it in order to fulfill your order(s) for our goods and services, or to execute the communications we send to you. In addition, if you wish to open a credit account we may pass your details to a credit-checking organization.
Except as set out above, we shall not disclose your personal information unless obliged to, or required to do so by law, or where we need to in order to run our business (e.g. where other people process our data for us). In such circumstances, we ask those people to give us confidentiality or non-disclosed undertakings..
Changes to this policy