Your Cart Is Empty!
Terms and Conditions
Eterna Garment Industries FZE (“Eterna”) in partnership with brand “Alexandra”
This document tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of our products (Products) to you and on which you may use our website, www.eterna.ae (our websites).
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale or any offer for sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order to us and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from us. Please note that by ordering any of our Products or by using our websites, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
If you are a business customer, these Terms apply to the exclusion of any other terms which you may seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing. Any provisions that deviate from these terms, including any general terms and conditions and special terms and conditions of delivery or otherwise applied by you will apply only if we have explicitly accepted them in writing or if we have agreed a separate and specific Eterna business customer contract.
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms were most recently updated in January 2018., These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
Please note that some of the terms below (where specified) only apply to you if you are a consumer (i.e. not a business) and other terms only apply to you if you are a business customer. Unless otherwise specified, all other of the terms set out below apply to you regardless of whether you are a consumer or a business customer.
1. Information about us
- 1.1 Eterna Garment Industries FZE (“Eterna”), a company registered in SAIF Zone,Sharjah,UAE and with our registered office at Plot no: H2 008, SAIF ZONE, SHARJAH,U.A.E. Our VAT number is 100330561000003
- 1.2 We operate our websites
- 1.3 For our up to date contact information, please visit www.eterna.ae
- 1.4 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 1.5 When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails
2. Our Products
- 2.1 The images of the Products on our websites, or in catalogues or other sales literature, are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee accurate colour reproduction. Your Products may vary slightly from those images
- 2.2 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our websites, or in catalogues or other sales literature
- 2.3 Details, descriptions and specifications on our websites, or in catalogues or other sales literature, are intended as a guide to give a general approximation of the Product
- 2.4 All Products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available. In such circumstances you may either cancel your order or retain your order and we will process your order as soon as we have the relevant Product in stock.
- 2.5 We reserve the right to stop selling, or make changes to the specification of, the items shown on our websites, catalogues, or other sales literature at any time.
- 2.6 You are responsible for checking the accuracy of any order that you place, and the completeness and accuracy of any specification which we may agree with you.
3. Our websites and other materials
- 3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our websites, our catalogues, and any other materials that we may provide to you from time to time (works). Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- 3.2 Brand ALEXANDRA is in partnership with Eterna.
- 3.3 You must not modify any paper or digital copies of any of the works in any way, and you must not use any works or any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences, graphics, or text in such works without our prior written consent
- 3.4 We do not guarantee that our websites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our websites is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason any of our websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. We do not guarantee that any of our websites will be secure or free from bugs or virus
- 3.5 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. Furthermore, you shall be responsible for any orders placed, or other activity undertaken, using your account, or any account details, password, or security details provided to you.
- 3.6 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to any of our websites the following terms apply:
- 3.6.1 Any contributions made by you must be accurate and must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, untrue, misleading, or which infringes the copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights of any other person or which promotes any illegal activity or unlawful act or omission
- 3.6.2 You will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach by you of the warranty set out in clause above. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- 3.6.3 Any content you upload to our websites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- 3.6.4 We have the right to remove any posting you make on any of our websites for any reason whatsoever.
4. Bespoke Products
This clause 4 only applies if you are a business
- 4.1 In the event that you require us to produce any Products to your specification, any custom made products or products clearly personalised, you will be required to enter into a separate agreement with us
5. How we use your personal information
- 5.1 When you submit an enquiry to us or place an order for Products with us, we will process your personal information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address in order to process your order, to maintain your account, for market research purposes or for billing purposes. We may transfer your personal data to selected third parties (including third party delivery companies) in order to process your personal data for that purpose. We may, in some circumstances, need to transfer your personal information outside the U.A.E Area for that purpose.
- 5.2 We may also use your personal data to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. We will only make your personal data available to third parties whose products may be of interest to you, to allow those third parties to send you marketing communications where you have consented to this
6. Your right to make changes
- 6.1 If you wish to make a change to the Product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that we will not be able to make a change to the Product you have ordered where you have ordered personalised Product.
7. Our right to make changes
- 7.1 We may change the Product(s):
- 7.1.1 To reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- 7.1.2 To implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the Product..
8. Our right to vary these terms
- 8.1 We may revise these Terms from time to time for any reason.
- 8.2 Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us
- 8.3 Whenever we revise these Terms, the most up to date version of them will be uploaded to our website, and printed in the next edition of our catalogues and/or other printed materials
- 9.1 Your order will be delivered in accordance with the delivery options that you selected when placing your order. The delivery options which are currently available shall be those in force at the time you place your order. For the delivery options currently available for orders placed on our website, please see www.eterna.ae/delivery
- 9.2 Unless you are a business customer and we have agreed that you will collect the Products from our premises as set out in clause 12.6 below, delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us
- 9.3 If no one is available at your address to take delivery, you will be provided with instructions enabling you to rearrange delivery.
- 9.4 The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- 9.5 You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- 9.6 If you are a business customer and we agree that you will collect the Products from our premises, the following terms shall apply:
- 9.6.1 You shall collect the Products within 3 business days of being notified that the Products are ready for collection
- 9.6.2 If you fail to accept delivery of the Products within 3 business days of being notified that they are ready, then, except where such failure or delay is caused by an Event Outside Our Control or our failure to comply with our obligations under the Contract:
- a. Delivery of the Products shall be deemed to have been completed at 9.00 am on the third business day after the day on which we notified you that the Products were ready; and
- b. we shall store the Products until delivery takes place, and charge you for all related costs and expenses (including insurance).
- 9.6.3 If 10 business days after the day on which we notified you that the Products were ready for delivery you have not accepted delivery of them, we may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Products and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, account to you for any excess over the price of the Products or charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Products
10. Your consumer right of return and refund.
- 10.1 Pls see our website return and refund in www. Eterna.ae/return & refund
11. Our right to end the contract
- 11.1 We may end the contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if:
- 11.1.1 You do not make any payment when it is due to us and if you still do not make a a payment within seven days of us reminding you that payment is due.
- 11.1.2 You do not within a reasonable time of us asking for it provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products.
- 11.1.3 You do not within a reasonable time allow us to deliver the products to you; or.
- 11.1.4 In circumstances set out in clause 4.6
- 11.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 11.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- 11.3 We may withdraw the Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will let you know at least 30 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided.
12. International delivery
- 12.1 To deliver Products to you at a location outside of the U.A.E, the following terms shall apply
- 12.1.1 Unless with otherwise agree with you in writing, you will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order
- 12.1.2 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law
13. Price of products and delivery charges
- 13.1.1 The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our website, in our catalogue, or in any other sales literature which we may provide to you from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was provided to you. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 13.5 for what happens in this event.
- 13.1.2 Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an Order Confirmation.
- 13.1.3 In our catalogue, unless otherwise specified our prices are exclusive of VAT. On our website we generally specify both VAT exclusive and VAT inclusive amounts. Where any of our prices are communicated without specifying whether the price is inclusive or exclusive of VAT, the price excludes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the U.A.E for the time being. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- 13.1.4 The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges will be as quoted on our website, in our catalogue, or in any other sales literature which we may provide to you from time to time. The delivery options which are currently available to you in respect of orders placed on our website are set out on our website at www.eterna.ae/delivery.
- 13.1.5 We stock a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
14. How to pay
- 14.1 Unless we otherwise agree in writing, you can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card . We accept the following cards: Visa, and MasterCard.
- 14.2 Unless we agree a credit facility with you, payment for the Products, and all applicable delivery charges, is required in advance.
- 14.3 Please contact us using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website at www.eterna.ae/contact-us .
- 14.4 If you are a business customer and have not made any payment due to us under the Contract by the due date for payment:
- 14.1.1 We may suspend or cancel future deliveries of Products
- 14.1.2 We may cancel any discount offered to you
- 14.1.3 You shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate according to U.A.E law in force from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You shall pay us interest together with the overdue amount; and
- 14.1.4 We may charge you a reasonable administration fee in respect of any costs incurred by us in relation to the collection of any payment which is due to us and which you have not paid within 45 days of the due date for payment.
15. Our warranty for the Products
- 15.1 We provide a warranty that on the date of delivery the Products shall be free from material defects. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described in clause 15.2.
- 15.2 The warranty in clause 15.1 does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from
- 15.2.1 Fair, wear and tear
- 15.2.2 Wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- 15.2.3 If you fail to use the Products for their intended purpose, or if you use them other than in accordance with any care or usage instructions accompanying them
- 15.2.4 Any alteration, repair, or modification carried out by you or by a third party; or.
- 15.2.5 Any specification provided by you
16. Our liability if you are a business
This clause only applies if you are a business customer.
- 16.1 We only supply the Products for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use the Product for any re-sale purposes
- 16.2 Nothing in these Terms limit or exclude our liability for.
- 16.2.1 Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- 16.2.2 Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- 16.3 Subject to clause 16.2, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise howsoever arising for
- 16.3.1 Any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue.
- 16.3.2 Loss or corruption of data, information or software
- 16.3.3 Loss of business opportunity
- 16.3.4 Loss of anticipated savings
- 16.3.5 Loss of goodwill; or
- 16.3.6 Any indirect or consequential loss
- 16.4 Subject to clause 16.2 and clause 16.3 , our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise howsoever arising, shall in no circumstances exceed 120% of the price paid by you for the Products
- 16.5 Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes. SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 16.2 ABOVE, AND FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL PREVENT, OR REDUCE THE SEVERITY OF, PERSONAL INJURY FOR THE USER.
17. Our liability if you are a consumer
This clause 17 only applies if you are a consumer
- 17.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our failure to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 17.2 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. If you use any Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability to you will be limited as set out in clause 16.
18. Events outside our control
- 18.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 18.2
- 18.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 18.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- 18.3.1 We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- 18.3.2 Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- 18.4 Where there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received
19. Communications between us
- 19.1 When we refer, in these Terms, to "in writing", this will include e-mail but not fax
- 19.2 If you are a consumer
- 19.2.1 If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by post to Eterna Garment Industries FZE, plot no: H2008, P.O.Box: No 120348, Saif Zone,Sharjah,U,A.E or by email at email@example.com
- 19.3 If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
- 19.4 If you are a business
- 19.4.1 Any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, e-mail, or posted on our website
- 19.4.2 A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at our main trading address as set out in clause 1.1 above; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting; if sent by e-mail, one business day after transmission; or, if posted on our website, immediately.
- 19.4.3 In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- 19.4.4 The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
20. Other important terms
- 20.1 Nothing in these terms shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law int he jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- 20.2 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms
- 20.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing
- 20.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- 20.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 20.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations, in other words, the rights of us shall not be prejudiced or restricted by any indulgence or forbearance extended by us to you and no waiver by us in respect of any breach shall operate as a waiver in respect of any subsequent breach. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- 20.6 If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms are governed by U.A.E law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by U.A.E law. You and we both agree to that the courts of Sharjah will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- 20.7 If you are a business customer, a Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of U.A.E.
- 20.8 If you are a business, we both irrevocably agree that the courts of Sharjah shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- 20.9 If you have any concerns or complaints about our Products or the way we have handled your order, please contact us by phone on +97165574668, by post at Eterna Garment Industries FZE, plot no: H2008, P.O.Box: No 120348, Saif Zone,Sharjah,U,A.E or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org